Wednesday, June 8, 2011

100 Days

June. How did it get here so fast? In the past two months I finished Calc 3, saw a few plays, watched another graduating class leave our high school ministry and yet another join it. I've gone on vacation and longed for another (already). I've watched my belly double in size and wondered what kind of a mother I will make.

I am learning how to take deeper breaths, say no to the things I can't handle, and not allow stress to rule my behavior and life. Yes, still learning. I've figured out how to get to work on time, though. I'm reading a lot and wish I slept more :o)

In approximately 100 days (give or take a dozen), Paul and I will become parents. Not that we aren't already, technically, but in the sense that there will be a breathing, crying, pooping life form in our home that we must be responsible for and take care of. This summer is going to fly by and if I'm not careful I'm going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment