Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blessed Reminders

So the day is over. The big event for our high school students is complete. I certainly got my exercise today. I must say, I was able to get all the work I needed to get done today in good time. I actually had 30 minutes to spare! I was surprised. Quite different from my dream! I can still feel my "emotional glutens," but I am doing much better over-all. It helps that I enjoy what I do and look forward to Wednesdays :)

I have a few observations from the past few days that I would like to share:

  1. It is good to not think about work just before going to bed.
  2. Check lists are indispensable.
  3. There is nothing like a good masseuse, especially when you carry your stress in your shoulders. In fact, I could use one right now-this is the worst my neck has felt in a while!!
  4. When I need to unwind, I know there's someone willing to listen to all my crap who happens to be one of the most soothing presences in my life (AND I am tremendously grateful for you:)
  5. Volunteers are indispensable.
  6. When a game is complicated, it's important to alert your leaders of the rules beforehand! (Sorry, guys!)
  7. I am not a motivator - if I do any speaking in the future, it probably won't be motivational speaking.
  8. No matter what I do, I will always have Vasomotor Rhinitis *sigh* or should I say *sniff*
  9. No matter how stressful things get, there are always people who care about me - even when I go nuclear - and I'm working on that.
I am extraordinarily blessed,
in more ways than one.


Tomorrow is Thursday. I love Thursdays.



No comments:

Post a Comment