Monday, October 22, 2007

The LSAT - the final chapter

I don't even remember when I decided to take the LSAT. It was a long time ago - maybe a year? I studied off and on for that whole time - going to the library, taking practice exams. I read the whole intro to the LSAT section in the book I purchased. I was going to do it and I was going to do it right. February was too soon, so I signed up to take the test on September 29, 2007 at 9 a.m.

About a month prior to the test I considered not taking it for one reason: I wasn't going to go to law school. Through a lot of talking and good listening I finally decided to take the test. So on September 29, 2007 I went in with my gallon sized Ziploc, my #2 sharpened pencils, and no water bottle, and I took the LSAT. It ended at 1:30 p.m.

3 weeks, 1 day, and 20 hours later I received my score.

Taking the test reaffirmed my desire not to go to law school. I did my best in the time allotted to me. While studying I wanted to get a 160. By the time I was halfway through the test I was going to be happy with a 150. Lowest score is 120, highest is 180.

My score is 151. I am ranked 49%.

You know what I think is cool? I got the first 10 questions right!

1 comment: