Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2010



I made this collage with just a few of my favorite images from our wedding day. There is one from our engagement pictures and even one from our honeymoon in there, too :o) I will upload a few more the next time I have a minute, because there are definitely a handful missing. Including a great one of my husband with his brothers!


Our wedding day truly was a blast. If I tried to describe it I'd be here all day. It was a day full of laughter, smiles, dancing, eating, promises, prayers, friends and family. Not everyone could make it, but we knew we were loved by each and every one of the people who came and who couldn't come. The sun was out, it wasn't too cold, and we went home with tired feet and full hearts.

Thank you to everyone who made January 30, 2010 a day to remember.


1 comment:

  1. Two special people, a gallant groom and a princess bride, made January 30, 2010 an awesome, wonderful, and memorable day.

    ReplyDelete