- crying without need to explain (even to myself)
- the lack of fear that had me scurrying up trees and skating down steep hills with nary a care
- finding joy in the simple things, like my rock collection... Yeah, that simple.
- always knowing I was the greatest writer - even when everything I wrote wasn't worth the paper I put it on (trust me)
- knowing what I wanted to be and believing with everything I had that it would happen - even when it changed every day, week, year, whatever, it was POSSIBLE and it was happening!
- my imagination
- sign language
- pizza on Friday nights
- reading for hours on end
Monday, March 29, 2010
Things I miss: